- Client Zone
In a nutshell
The “Website” OnlineBrandAmbassadors.com is owned and managed by Jeroen Seynhaeve T/A Online Brand Ambassadors, based and registered in Cape Town in South Africa, and governed by South African statutory law, including the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”). We sell globally. We are not registered for VAT – prices on our website include all taxes, if applicable. All payments are securely processed by stripe.com. If anything is unclear, please contact us
Shop Terms and Conditions
Detailed description of goods and seller
- onlinebrandambassadors.com only sells goods as defined in Section 1 CPA: “literature, music, photograph, motion picture, game, information, data, software, code or other intangible product written of encoded on any medium, or a licence to use any such intangible product.”
- onlinebrandambassadors.com is owned and managed by Jeroen Seynhaeve T/A Online Brand Ambassadors. We are based and registered in South Africa, and operate in the business of digital development and consulting.
- onlinebrandambassadors.com may be contacted at [email protected]
- All prices quoted on our website include taxes and costs, if applicable. We are not registered for VAT.
- Prices quoted are per item as indicated.
- onlinebrandambassadors.com reserve the right to vary prices at any time, without notice. The price that is displayed at the moment of your purchase is the price that defines the sale.
- All our goods are delivered as digital downloads. This requires a stable internet connection, for which we cannot take responsibility. Goods are only made available to the contact details you provide at the time of the sale. You are responsible for providing the correct delivery details to us. If the goods have not been downloaded within the allowed time period, the download link expires and the contract of sale is deemed to have been fulfilled.
- The provision of goods by onlinebrandambassadors.com is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, or erroneously displaying availability on our website, onlinebrandambassadors.com will, in consent with your preference, substitute goods to the same value, or refund within 30 days.
- onlinebrandambassadors.com may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website indicates that you accept our latest Terms and Conditions.
The Order process
- 1 You select products, and add them to the website’s shopping Cart
- 2 You fill out your details on the Check Out page.
- 3 You insert your credit card details.
- 4 You accept our Terms & Conditions, and place your order.
- 5 Stripe.com processes your payment. If your order is successful, you are redirected back to onlinebrandambassadors.com which will display a link for you to download your purchase. This link is also sent to you by email.
- 6 You download your purchase within 24 hours, after which the download link expires.
Contract of Sale
- Only receipt of your full payment constitutes a binding contract of purchase and sale with us. Our acknowledgment of receipt of an incorrect or invalid payment does not constitute said contract or our legally binding acceptance of your order.
- The contract of sale is between Jeroen Seynhaeve T/A Online Brand Ambassadors and the person identifiable by the personal information that is shared on the Check Out page of our Website only, and may not be transferred from that person to any other person.
- Please note that Online Brand Ambassadors cannot be held responsible for orders placed incorrectly on our website and paid for, even if the error was in good faith.
Ownership and risk
- The ownership and risk associated with your goods will be held by Jeroen Seynhaeve T/A Online Brand Ambassadors up until the point at which they are signed for at delivery or collection. Any damage, disappearance or theft of goods after delivery or collection, will become the responsibility of the person who placed the order and against whom the contract is binding.
Cancellation, Cooling-off, returns and refunds
- In terms of Section 20(3)(b) CPA, once the download link has been provided to you, downloadable goods cannot be returned or cancelled.
- If we accidentally deliver the wrong goods to you, or you receive goods that are defective, please notify us within 24 hours after delivery.
- We do not refund late orders due to circumstances outside of our control.