- Client Zone
- Why online advertising?
Why online advertising?
Why should you advertise a business online? What can online advertising do for your business?
- Establish credibility and trust with a professional website that is easy to access on any device
- Sell your services and products via your website
- Advertise to potential customers when they are searching for services and products similar to yours
- Connect with potential customers that have shown an interest in your services or products on social media
Start with these three questions …
An effective “online presence” is made up of clever interactions between a website, social media, email marketing, and online advertising – a combined effort in which each component plays a particular role, and contributes to its overall success. Before we can advise on the best solution for your company, please consider these questions:
- 1. What do you expect from your online presence? Before we can measure the success of an online campaign, we need to set out clear goals. What are yours? Showcasing products and services? Establishing a brand image? Centralising information? Taking on your competitors? Generating leads? Collecting data? Sales?
- 2. How important is your online presence for your company’s bottom line? Is it central to everything your company does? Or does it play a more supportive role? In support of what? Marketing and advertising? Brand identity? Sales? After-sales services?
- 3. Who will be managing your online presence? Websites need to be maintained, protected, and updated. Advertising campaigns and social media accounts need to be monitored and analysed. Who will be driving and looking after your online presence?
Why work with us? Get in touch